This page has moved to a new address.

It's Not Often I Get to Play Santa!

----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Rounders Date: 27 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Not Often I Get to Play Santa!

People always ask me about the places I shop for clothes. I honestly can't understand why. It's not like I wear Dolce or Versace. I rather go for the least expensive lines, especially when it comes to clothes for work.  Sometimes I scour the sales racks at departments stores, but most times I hit up Target. You'd be surprise at all the cute stuff they have there.  They even carry some of the top name brands!  Jean Paul Gaultier and Zac Posen are just some of the big designers found in Target stores.  But, I don't really pay attention to the names. If it's cute and affordable, I'll buy it.  As you may already know, clothes are just one of the many things that you can buy at target. As a mom on the go, I'm always pressed for time.  So, I get practically everything there.

I usually buy all my goods from the Target.  The other day I realized that I was running low on smoothies for Princess.  While I was there, I picked up some other grocery items and some cute outfits for my baby girl.  Check out this one that I got there.  It didn't cost much.


The best thing about shopping at Target is that it's one stop shopping.  I plan on doing a lot of my Christmas shopping there, while I get everything I need around the house this weekend.  If I need baby essentials, electronics, groceries, household products, it's all there.  With a busy toddler running around, I can't afford to run around town to different places.  I get to save time and money!  It can't get to better than that!  

Now I want to help you save a little too.  It's not often that I get to play Santa!  I'm giving away a $25 gift card to Target.  All you have to do is follow my blog (please join if you haven't done so already) and leave a comment saying you want it.  If you follow me on twitter and like my Weather Anchor Mama Facebook page, you'll have another shot of winning.  So, you have up to 4 chances!  I'll  announce the lucky person on my WAM facebook and twitter pages on Tuesday, December 20th.  Don't forget to leave your email address when you leave a comment.  Make sure you include that you follow all accounts in order to be entered all four times in your comment below.  I will be checking, no cheating!

Good Luck!  Happy Holidays!!

Weather Anchor Mama


19 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Modesty Girl Bowtique said...

Ohhh.. I would like that!
I'm fans with you on Facebook and following you on Twitter :)

Lena Andre,
Modesty Girl Bowtique

 
At December 15, 2011 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Weather Anchor Mama said...

Thanks Modesty! You're entered 4x!! What's your email?

 
At December 15, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous Thien-Huong Noeum said...

I want it! :)

 
At December 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Modesty Girl Bowtique said...

Thank You :) My email address is lagerlus@gmail.com

 
At December 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Weather Anchor Mama said...

Thanks Thien-Huong! Are you following by blog, twitter, and facebook accounts. What's your email?

 
At December 15, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy, I would luv that Target card...Bday around the corner-LOL-my email is cassandrahall89@yahoo.com Thanks & Happy Holidays!!

 
At December 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Tracedacious! said...

I want it! ;) bubble0407@gmail.com

 
At December 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Keya said...

I want it too!

 
At December 15, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous Thien-Huong said...

By facebook! Email is thienhuong_d@yahoo.com

 
At December 16, 2011 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous janelle said...

Stacey It's not what you wear it's how you wear it! I shop at target for clothes for years. I mix it with my designer pieces and there you go. Plus their clothes wash well....

 
At December 16, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I just had to comment because I ALMOST bought that same outfit for Aryana but they didn't have it in her size, i just LOVE IT!!!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Weather Anchor Mama said...

So funny you should mention that Jessica! Whenever I see super cute outfits at Target, they sell out fast. It's like you have to grab them quick. That's how it is at the one by me.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Laura said...

I'd LOVE a Target giftcard! I was just there today - that store is dangerous! LOL! Your daughter is a doll! Love the outfit. I left a message on your Twitter (which I follow obvi), your FB page and here...where is the 4th? And can I "message" you my email so the world doesn't have access to it? Ha!! Merry Christmas! xoxo

 
At December 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Malcolm Fleming said...

I've been a fan of yours since Fox 5 NY. Singing MJB real love. What they know about that. Showing some Red Storm love Malcolm_Fleming@yahoo.com

 
At December 16, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Weather Anchor Mama said...

Thanks guys! I'll make the anouncement this coming Tuesday! Good Luck!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous GREG said...

AWWWWWW THATS GRATE PROMOTION STACY!!! LOL HEY SISTA GIRL! I'M GOOD THOUGH THANKS BUT I ALREADY GOT MY GIFTH FROM YOU, YOUR FREINDSHIP IS ENOUGH YOUR SO BLESS.

 
At December 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lady! I am always reading your blog when I am breastfeeding my little one and of course I follow you on FB. Thanks for a good read.
Hope you have a great Christmas with baby girl. This is Nicholas' first Christmas so we are excited.
Lissette Chambers

 
At December 17, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Blogger gdenplnty said...

I hope I win the card

 
At December 17, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you give it to me Stacy, because if you do, I would prefer that it was given directly to a children's benefit of some type that are either hospitalized or just down on their luck. I'm a not doing all that great but I'm also not doing as bad as some. It's Christmas and like you, being able to play Santa is a wonderful idea! Maybe I can too now : ) TommyS9090@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home